Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i make no guarantees

this isn't one of those "i promise to blog more frequently" posts.

anyway. i've come to the conclusion tonight that i have become someone that i rather like. that's not to say that i've hated myself in the past (there have been some rough spots, but none too terrible methinks), it is merely to say that i am content with who i am currently. I am also aware of my shortcomings (which are plentiful), but i know that they are things upon which i can improve. all in all, i have a lovely wife, a job, books to read, i make delicious food (pizza tonight was lovely), i'm scraping by with my bills, and i'm doing okay.

way to go me.

4 comments:

max everything said...

way to go, you.

Mike T. said...

hi-5

Zachary and Elizabeth Carr said...

Na, na-na, na-na, na-na, [you] charming man.

I've always liked who you are, my friend. I hope you catch the reference above. And I hope you check your comments soon and are tempted to check out my Blog that I have not touched for many many weeks. And I have this evening free to update it, but I won't. So I echo your "I make no guarantees".

manda said...

been thinking of you.