Tuesday, April 7, 2009

while i'm blogging...

i wish i could remind the world that there is only ONE Ronaldo.



THIS (above) is Ronaldo. Top world cup goal scorer. Phenomenon, weird pervert or not.


This is Cristiano Ronaldo. CR7, floppy, or anything else you would like to call him.

But until he has himself a couple of world cups and the record for top world cup goal scorer, RONALDO Fenômeno will still be on top, and C.Ronaldo will still just be opening clothing stores in portugal, wrecking ferraris, and complaining about how picked on he is.

3 comments:

sir mister landlord sir said...

If everyone just called him Ronald, it would be a lot less confusing.

Zach Carr said...

I concur, my friend.

Looking back through your blog I see you've been having some adventures I want to know more about.

There's some new news on my blog for you to check out.

bardhi h. said...

word